Monday 17 February 2014

Comeback

And here we are!
Since the last post many things have changed in my and Arnas' life and that was the reason we did not post.
I am now studying in the University of Warwick in UK. Top 5 Uni in UK, however not windsurfing wise. Actually it is almost impossible to windsurf around here, - at least for now. Thus, I've joined the rowing club of the university and now I am fitter than ever before.
Arnas has been studying for over a year now, but this year he has started work as real estate agent as well (keep that in mind if you need to sell your wood cabin for a couple millions haha).
In the end we do not really had what to write about as we did not windsurf. However, we knew that you guys are still following us, reading old posts. Each day that I did not write something here was building on me like a pile of bricks. And I reached the moment where I just could't live with it any more.



So from now on we will write to you at least once a week about anything that is related to windsurfing, surfing or any other extreme water sport that we think will be interesting for you. We will try to provide you with some critical analysis of new equipment, tell you about all the storms going across the world and the big waves that are being ridden, share amazing pictures and videos, technique and tactic tips, show that water sports are for everyone and much more.

We hope to hear back from you, so don't hesitate and write to us what do you want to hear about.


No comments:

Post a Comment