Saturday 17 August 2013

FW Europeans Day 5 slalom

I was not sailing slalom in this competition so I had a perfect opportunity to watch it from the beach. Actually I was helping to watch other people as well - I took the role of the speaker-boy. It was a really interesting and fun experience and I hope that others enjoyed it as much as I did.

3rd race
1) Arnon Dagan ISR 1
2) Maciek Rutkowski POL 23
3) Steve Allen AUS 0
4) Michal Polanowski POL 16
5) Valentin Brault FRA 823

2nd race start was with a lot of drama. A lot of anger on the beach.
1) Maciek Rutkowski POL 23 takes a bullet again
2) Arnon Dagan ISR 1
3) Michal Polanowski POL 16
4) Steve Allen AUS 0
5) Casper Bouman NED 52

1st race of slalom is over.
1) Maciek Rutkowski Pol 23
2) Valentin Brault FRA 823
3) Steve Allen Aus 0
4) Arnon Dagan
5) Casper Bouman NED 52

18-20 knots outside. Guys are getting ready for 3 full fleet slalom.races.

No comments:

Post a Comment