Tuesday 22 May 2012

Testing Gaastra Vapor 2011-2012 11.0m2 prototype

Ha hoy amigos!

Yesterday I was pleased to test my new Gaastra Vapor 2011 11.0! I had a chance to test it for a very short time and I couldn't be happier of the result I discovered.

It felt soo nice and light in hands and at the same time extremely stable and powerful that all I could do was enjoy the first-class ride! Anyway, I was sailing alone so there is nothing much to say how it looks and performs against other tough sailors..




This Gaastra Vapor is a prototype for the 2012 season. It is a previous sail of Arnon Dagan ISR 1 and for a very short time of Pawel's Hlavati POL 11. There are some signs of use and a little scratch near the lowest camber but it's fixable and shouldn't be a big problem.

So, in overall, I strongly believe that this new toy is a fully loaded and prepared gun for the upcoming season!
Now I will try to push this sail to the limits and do what is in my power to reach the best result I can for this season!

Thanks for reading,
See you soon fellows!

Arnas Busmanas.

No comments:

Post a Comment